The resort is located along the Western Highway about 5 miles before San Ignacio town area, just 2 short miles off of the highway. The mountains and surrounding valley are great for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, canoes and kayaking, floating on inner tubes through ancient caves or down lazy rivers.
The main building is the central point of the resort and houses the bar and restaurant, a relaxing lounge area with calypso chairs with cushions and coffee tables is also situated in the spacious main building and is perfect for watching native birds in the morning.
The swimming pool has two sections, the main pool running from 3’-5’ deep and incorporating a submerged seating area with a bayleaf sun shade. A second 1.5’ deep pool for young children has a cascade waterfall into the main pool area.
The Solar System in place keeps the resort’s electric bill around 70 USD a month. The resort is also connected to the main grid now, with solar as well. There is a large backup diesel generator on the property.
- The main building is approx 2500 sqf
- The hexagon room is approx 350sqf
- The 4 family cabanas are approx 500sqf each with 300sqf patios
FAMILY COMPOUND OR RETREAT CENTER
- Accommodates up to 19 guests or 4 large families
- Large outdoor event facility (up to 80 guests)
- Dining room and veranda
- Swimming pool with overlook bar
- 34 Acres land
- Perfect for weddings and receptions!