This beautiful villa has a fabulous view of the Belize Barrier Reef from nearly every room. At present Casa Redonda is used as a vacation rental for family reunions, group vacations or special events, but it is also a perfect place to call home.
The property is located 3.5 miles south of San Pedro’s town center and about 3 miles south of the San Pedro airport. The villa lies directly across from the popular Hol Chan Marine Reserve snorkeling spot out on Belize’s Barrier Reef in an area referred to as Boca Ciega.
- Separate units, upper & beach levels, each with 4 bedrooms, ‘great room’, full kitchen
- Upper level 4 bedrooms/3 baths, one of the bedrooms with en suite bath
- Beach level 4 bedrooms; 2 baths
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Mini-split AC in each bedroom & lower level living room; ceiling fans in every room
- Private pool (37’x18′) with infinity edge
- 6300 square feet of indoor living space
- 1800 square foot veranda
- Breakfast area
- Covered bar area with multicolor tiling
- Balcony encircling the house with multiple access points
- A hot tub under a palapa
- 320 foot long pier (shared with the neighbor)
Even though the villa is in a secluded area, it is kept safe and secure by the South Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch association, which is on 24 hour patrol and is always available in case of any kind of emergency, including medical.