Belize Estate in San Ignacio for Sale with twenty three Acres of Beauty in the Cayo District of Belize. This Estate is located just outside of San Ignacio Town. The entire property consists of 23 acres and is located on the north-facing flanks of the Mopan River valley on the outskirts of San Ignacio Town, Cayo District of Belize. San Ignacio is a wonderful walking town with a great diversity of people from all over the world.
Expats and Locals live side by side sharing in the wonders of the beautiful rivers, rainforest, and ruins while participating in the laid back lifestyle of Belize. Each of the 6 cabanas has a commanding view of the river valley and the broadleaf forest known as the ‘Green Ocean’ and has night time views of the lights of Cahal Pech and San Ignacio town. The mountains of Guatemala are seen to the west.
This Belize Estate consist of the following facilities:
- Main Home– (2 on demand water heaters) housing a large meeting room, main office, bathroom, master bedroom and bath, and small guest room, internet access.
The tile work in the master bathroom and guest bathroom in the main house is custom tile work and the tiles were imported from Mexico. The copper sink and ceramic sink, also custom features, were imported as we ordered them from the USA and shipped them into Belize. Custom fixtures are found throughout the site that include Hunter Fans.
- Cabanas – 6 rooms each with a private bath (3 structures), furnished with beds, linens, desk and chair, small refrigerator
- Kitchen/Dining Room with On demand water heater, stove, refrigerator, freezer, equipment e.g. juice machine, cooking and service dishes.
- Caretaker Home
- On-site library / meeting room for group activities
- Satellite access to the internet 24 hours a day – wireless access
- Utility Structure—water pressure booster and 3 conventional water heaters
- Propane buildings “dog” houses – 6 each
- Aviary Compound – Intake, Rehabilitation, water reservoir, and two stand alone Ambassador buildings
- Horse Stable
- Two guardian backup generators 15kw
- A list of tools and furniture necessary to carry on the care of the property are available for serious inquiries. The majority of furniture was custom designed and hand built by Mr. Medina of Medina Furniture in San Ignacio.
This property can continue on as a resort or use is as an education center, assisted living facility or great to keep it all to yourself and your family and friends. This property is perfect as a family retreat or make it your permanent home.
This Belize resort was built with the most attention to detail. All utilities are under ground to preserve the beauty of the property. All amenities are available such as internet, back up generators, and hot water heaters. Additionally the resort has a large professional kitchen. Enjoy all the mahogany furnishings which were handmade by local wood working artist.