In Belize, just outside of the Capital, you will find a property like no other.
Having been developed since 2003, and in 2016 becoming a major destination for Bird Lovers and travelers to Belize, this property is as rare as they come.
Offered for the first time ever, this exquisitely unique property provides an income stream along with homes to live in.
– 50 acres of lush land with an abundance of Birds (140+ species)
– Beautiful river meanders along the property Crystal clear water for swimming and tubing.
– Woodland and Riverside trails populate this property for your enjoyment
– Homes provide breathtaking views, verandahs and terraces for bird watching
HOMES, CABANAS AND OUTBUILDINGS
MAIN HOME : Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom home with 5 bathrooms complete with outside wrap around verandahs to enjoy the scenic surroundings
Second floor of the main home features:
3 Luxury Private en-suite Guest Rooms currently 1 king sized, one spacious king with single (with space for additional single) and one luxury king with private vernadah, jacuzzi tub and space for additional single.
* Large verandahs for fantastic bird watching. Beautiful hardwood kitchen, dining and living room
* On the 3rd floor there is a large covered entertaining area and roof terrace with sweeping views of the lush surroundings. A two-roomed apartment with bathroom currently used as owners accommodation
* The ground floor features partitioned rooms and a large open area that ideally could be converted to more suites. Currently arranged as office space, additional kitchen , small clinic, storage and garage and a bathroom
SECOND HOME: Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Hilltop home with its own gazebo and breathtaking views all the way out to the Capital of Belize, Belmopan.
THIRD HOME: Fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch-style home with fully fitted kitchen and wrap-around verandahs
One breezy hilltop ensuite cabana sleeps 3 (King & single, or 3 singles). Fabulous views of Belmopan
One king-sized, ensuite Garden Cabana with provate terrace, close to the river with trees and birds all around
One cosy (wood construction) Garden Cabana, queen sized and single beds with ensuite and hammock-sized verandah
A large tool shed and workshop. A stable with coop and barn. A chicken coop with its own stream. A Laundry area with under cover drying
ROOM FOR EXPANSION
This property has an abundance of opportunities for expansion, as only approximately
10 % of the land is developed upon!
Are you the right person for this amazing adventure property? Great for Bed & Breakfast, Resort or keep it all to yourself as a family estate.
“This place changed my life and if you’re not staying here during your staying in Belize you’re missing out on supporting a great cause and a truly unique experience that exceeds just a “place to stay while visiting Belize.”
“The property was an oasis; we were delighted to see so many different birds, up close and personal”
“This gorgeous property is a paradise for birds and people who love birds. During your stay you’ll be treated to close-up views of their important work for the avifauna of Belize. It is truly inspiring!”
“Beautiful facilities, great food, incredibly friendly people, sights to soothe your senses and refresh your soul. Birds galore that are close enough that you can see their eyes and individual feathers on them. I would give them 6 or more stars if possible!”
“ a memorable enriching experience not to be missed”
“spacious, clean, and very well maintained”
“Beautiful facilities, great food, incredibly friendly people, sights to soothe your senses and refresh your soul”
“So nice to experience as a change of pace from big hotels or resorts–in the middle of an area of Belize where it was easy to get to the zoo, shopping, many, many fine restaurants and seeing the real country. “
“The grounds are beautiful and private and the rooms sparkling clean and comfortable”